It is amazing that you have been a part of our lives for more than a year now little girl. I am amazed daily by the awesome changes and smiles you bring to our lives. I have been trying to put together a list of the ways you have changed in these past twelve months. If I included everything, the list would be ridiculously long, so here are a few of the highlights.
- You were born at 5 lbs 13 oz and you now weigh 20 lbs 10 oz.
- You were born at 19.5 inches and now you are 30.25 inches.
- You now feed yourself real food unlike when Mom and Dad had to feed you from a tube in the hospital.
- The need for Mom or Dad to hold your bottle is no longer necessary and you are a pro at sippy cups.
- You’re in control of the pacifier.
- Your independence on so many things, including playing with toys on your own.
- You can sit up and stand up on your own now (and will be walking any day).
- Your hand was only big enough to grab the top of Daddy’s thumb. Now you know how to clap and wave your hands.
- Our love for you hasn’t changed; it has just grown exponentially.
I think the monthly pictures we took show the differences well so I have also gotten those all together in the gallery below.